It’s so exciting to see my book in print! It’s available in e-book format, too, but one feature that’s missing from the e-book is the Book Club Discussion Questions at the end. I want to make those thought-provoking questions available to everyone, and I’d like to get feedback from you about the issues presented in my Christian fiction novel, “Elephant in the Room.”
Starting this Saturday, I will be posting one discussion question each week for ten weeks. Even if you haven’t read the book yet, some of the questions you should be able to answer by studying the Bible. But other questions relate to issues in the book, so I hope you will be intrigued enough to read it. Since I’ll be asking the questions in a different order, here is the scheduled list of topics:
- September 9 – #10 Bad News/Good News
- September 16 – #2 Motivation for Change
- September 23 – #3 Sufficiency of Scripture
- September 30 – #8 – Food
- October 7 – #5 Gluttony
- October 14 – #6 Elephant in the Room
- October 21 – #7 Mortifying Sin
- October 28 – #1 Thanksgiving
- November 4 – #9 Who Is It?
- November 11 – #4 Santa Claus
If you want to join me for a discussion, feel free to comment on each post. Have you ever been in a book club? How do you pick the books you read? How do you facilitate the discussion?